Cary Dog Boarding is currently looking for bloggers or others in the dog industry who would like to submit a guest post.
If you have good writing skills, are knowledgeable about dogs and would like to submit a guest post, please get in touch. All submissions must be well written, contain 800+ words, and link to at least one other related article within our blog. You are allowed to link to pet-related sites in the article or in a short bio.
We welcome guest posts but your article must meet certain criteria before it will be considered for publication here. So this is what you need to check before you submit:
– Articles must be DOGS RELATED in any way.
– Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via Copyscape.
– Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, trick, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.
– Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings
– Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
– Use 3 – 4 images in the content.
– Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
IMPORTANT: Within your article, link to at least 1 [one] article that is already on carydogboarding.com. Choose articles that are related in some way. This helps all articles, including yours, gain more traffic over time.
How and Where to send the article
Email us at email@example.com. The article must be sent as a Google Doc file.