Furry Feet Retreat Dog Boarding
Established in 2005, Furry Feet Retreat Dog Boarding is a clean, safe, accommodating way for you to ensure your dog’s happiness while you’re away from home. More like a second home and less like a kennel in Cary, NC, your furry friend will love spending time with us!
Reliable and Experienced Dog Boarding in Cary
When you need a place to ensure the care and comfort of your family pup while you’re away, bring them down to Furry Feet Retreat Dog Boarding in Cary, NC! Unlike other boarding facilities and kennels in Cary, NC, we’re dedicated to keeping your dog happy, active, entertained and comfortable, rather than just giving them a place to eat and sleep while you’re away. Our friendly and experienced staff is made up of dog lovers and pet enthusiasts alike, ensuring that your pup is getting all of the attention it needs for as long as they’re with us. Whether it’s for a day, a week or just an afternoon, your dog will love its time at Furry Feet Retreat Dog Boarding.
Beyond just ensuring the safety and happiness of your pet while you’re away, we also offer an extensive line of services dedicated to keeping them looking and feeling their best. From social visits through doggy day care in Cary, NC, to nail trimming, bathing and spa services, we offer complete dog boarding services to Cary, NC pups and their owners. Take a look at a few of the reasons you’ll have peace of mind when dropping off your furry friend with us and why your pup will love coming back:
- We are American Red Cross Dog Association First Aid certified.
- We stock the top name brands in pet food and supplies, keeping your dog happy and healthy.
- We’re proud to have an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Our dog park is available for group rentals, for all of your puppy play dates, by appointment only!
- We are open 365 days a year for your convenience.